WE. KICK. ASS.
Deal with it.
Behold the power of our love! Watch as we join forces to KICK MAJOR ASS! and bring love back to this twisted world. One post at a time.
So stick around and take notice as the on-going story of Once Blue (right-on girl) and Trooper (mellow boy) unfolds.

Different viewpoints
Overspill
Momster

Keep up
steam
Living in Tropper Time
Puff of smoke
Don't you flash those bad boys in public! That's n...
That's gonna be hard without a private computer. ...
Where?
The word
Fear is a response to expect This isn't easy or c...
Last night was scary. Very. But in any important...
The waiting game


Worth a look
Simply Scripts
The chicken knows all!


Yeah, we said it
June 2004July 2004August 2004October 2004July 2005August 2005July 2007



Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger
Always more 7.10.2004
I need to see into your places.
Big and small, beautiful and ugly.
To find the things which have been hiding I will roam your inner earth. Your night time murky pools and dusk covered treasure spots.
It is to be in love that I seek most from your pumping heart. To be greater than whole, to which I already am, I must come wise to your virtues.
So don't block my path fairy girl, I will not trample your garden.
Don't pull on my robes for they are the artifice of my magick's might.
You have given me something special; right. But I can not be bought with half of your wonder and a quarter of your glory.
I need it all.
I need more of it.


Always more...


Dished out by Anonymous more or less at 8:56 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Once Blue
I can't get enough of her



Trooper
He awes me



The song I would dedicate: Trooper: "Just in Time"
    by Nina Simone

Once Blue:

We can only get stronger...